Watch this if you love the following:
- vintage 2003 Second Life UI
- Chinese labels on everything.
- beta work that made the Primatar age of art as done by early Lindens in primatar outfits look like the damned Louvre.
- Sluggish helicopters
- Two different ways to draw a progress gauge screen, none of which are easy on the eyes.
- World Map drawn by some alternate world version of Torley Linden (who in this alternate world loves bananas).
- reduced quality and quantity of avatar UV maps, Appearance tweaks
- parachuting out of a helicopter in a stance associated with Vogue dancing, not parachuting
Everyone else keep clear. This really begs the question: why even bother? Wouldn't it be easier to just translate the SL UI to Chinese and use it instead?
(petitions to add QQcoin-L$ support to SL)