I'd like to give you some ideas for gooing up Second Life that are more creative:
- Self-replicating teddy bears
- Self-replicating Abuse Reports
- Self-replicating hypercubes
- Self-replicating Yellow Lanterns
- Self-replicating fruit that goes "Mmm, delicious." - bonus points for watermelons. or pears
- Buying four chibibotfoxes, sitting them down with pen and paper, then asking them to ghostwrite a New World Notes column.
- Actually using your main account for once and be counted
- Buying your own private island and spending lots of your own time crashing the grid repeatedly.
Patchouli (the griefer one)